It’s an exciting time to join the JV Pharma team. Our stores and services offer a caring and customer-focused environment. Our careers are challenging and rewarding.
We are looking to hire an efficient pharmacy assistant to assist the pharmacist in performing all necessary duties to ensure that the pharmacy is running efficiently, such as placing orders for pharmaceutical supplies, operating the cash register and managing patient appointments.
Ultimately, a valued pharmacy assistant is one who ensures work areas are always tidy and that shelves are properly stocked and organised.
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Advise and assist customers with all store products
- Assist patients in booking appointments through our booking platform
- Directing all questions relating to prescriptions, health matters, or medications to the pharmacist
- Ensuring work areas are clean and organised
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Provide a high standard customer service
- Restock shelves with medication and other pharmaceutical supplies
- Stock management & product knowledge
- Proven experience in a similar position is considered an asset
The behaviours we seek & encourage
- Ability to accept criticism and strive for improvement
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all team members and service providers in the pharmacy
- Active listening skills and compassion towards customers’ needs
- Excellent communication with a customer-oriented approach
- Good organisation skills and ability to keep stock pharmacy items in a tidy manner
- In-depth knowledge on the pharmacy products available on the market and an ability to suggest alternatives items (if applicable) in situations of unavailability or out of stock situations
- Willingness to learn and a positive can-do attitude
Thanks for your interest.
Kindly fill out this application form or forward you details to the contact details below.
JV Pharma/JV Healthcare Ltd. Navi Buildings, Pantar road, Lija LJA2021
+356 2143 7551